Win Tickets to the Big Feastival!!
OneLove wants to see you at the Big Feastival at Burls Creek Fairgrounds this coming weekend- August 18-20, 2017. We have FIVE pairs of weekend passes that include CAMPING!
Must be 18 years or older to enter. Read instructions below...contest starts 3pm Sunday August 13 and ends 11:59pm Monday August 14th.
- Like @shoponelove.ca on Facebook
- Like this post and share on Facebook captioned with your top reason for wanting to attend the Big Feastival. Don't forget to use the hashtag #OneLoveBigFeastival
- Tag @shoponelove.ca in the post
****IMPORTANT: Eligible participants must be 18 or over (born on or before August 18, 1999) Wristbands are available for pick-up at OneLove (64 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON, L9Y2L6) until 6pm Friday August 18, 2017. If pick-up is not an option, OneLove will Express Post wristbands at contest winners expense.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow the entrance steps. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Canada, 18 YEARS OF AGE, (born prior to August 18, 1999) and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of OneLove, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the employees), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (You) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of OneLove as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
- Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Sunday August 13th, 2017 1:00pm Eastern Time Zone UTC and ending Monday, August 14, 11:59pm, Eastern Time Zone UTC]. All online entries must be received by Monday August 14, 11:59pm, Eastern Time Zone UTC].
- How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the steps provided at [www.shoponelove.ca/blog]. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of OneLove. You may enter only once on Facebook and once on Instagram. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of OneLove.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the Winner) will receive 2 adult weekend passes to the Big Feastival, with 2 camping wristbands- value $195+ hst. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by OneLove. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OneLove to use Winners name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: 5 winners will be selected by a random draw under the supervision of OneLove. Winner will be notified by direct message within 4 hours of selection of Winners. OneLove shall have no liability for Winners failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winners provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize by 12pm Wednesday August 16, 2017 or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, provincial, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ONELOVE'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNERS DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that OneLove, anyone acting on behalf of OneLove, and OneLove's licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- Terms & Conditions: OneLove reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond OneLove's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, OneLove may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OneLove. OneLove reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. OneLove has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, OneLove reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless OneLove and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrantâ€™s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF CANADA AND ONTARIO, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Ontario having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than participants actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- To obtain of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:. Requests must be received no later than August 21, 2017.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is OneLove, 64 Hurontario St, Collingwood, ON, L9Y2L6, Canada.
- Facebook: The Campaign hosted by OneLove is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- By following the steps to entrance, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.